Activision announced Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 would be launching for Xbox One, PS4 and PC this September.
A Nintendo Switch release of the title was not mentioned, but dataminers have apparently discovered evidence that one could be on the way.
According to images shared on the “THPSGOAT Discord” and by Twitter user @DarthBellic, the exclusive pre-order “Warehouse Demo” for the game contains screens for Nintendo Switch control options;
Looks like the tony hawk remake is coming to the switch (this was found in the files of the demo along side ui for the joy con grip and pro controller) pic.twitter.com/awndQrLFk4
— Darth Bellic (@DarthBellic) August 19, 2020
But are they real?
The image seen above could very well be an elaborate fake, or perhaps leftover from a scrapped version of the game.
About Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater & Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards
Break skateboarding boundaries, show off your own style, and be part of the next generation of skaters and creators with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.