Bugsnax’s new The Isle of Bigsnax content has a new trailer, courtesy of Young Horses. The core game, as well as the bonus content, is now available for the Nintendo Switch. Bugsnax transports you to Snaktooth Island, home of the famous half-bug, half-snack monsters known as Bugsnax.
The Isle of Bigsnax
You’ve been invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, but when you arrive, your host is unable to be found, her tent is in wreckage, and her followers are spread around the island alone… as well as hungry! It is your responsibility to discover the secrets of Snaktooth Island: What became of Lizbert? What exactly are Bugsnax and where do they originate? Most importantly, why do they taste SO GOOD?
- Fill Your Snax Pack! Discover, hunt, and catch all 100 distinct Bugsnax species using various contraptions and bait.
- Set off on a Tasty Quest! Explore Snaktooth Island’s varied biomes in order to find and rejoin the Snaxburg residents.
- Feed someone and you’ll realize that we are whatever we eat! Stuff your new pals with Bugsnax to give them a variety of different appearances.
- Go Deep to Find the Truth! Follow every clue to discover more about Lizbert’s motley crew and the secrets of Snaktooth Island.
- Return For Seconds! Seek out side tasks and go off the established road to put your abilities to the test against scary supersized Bugsnax!
- Please Make Yourself At Home! Complete mailbox tasks, acquire decorations to decorate your hut, and most importantly, put caps on your favorite Snax!
Bugsnax is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Fangamer will release a physical edition.