Atlus released a trailer showing off some gameplay for Catherine: Full Body for Nintendo Switch. It releases on 7th July this year.
The title is a remake/enhanced port of the 2011 Catherine game and has much more content in than the original game, such as new stages, different voices for Catherine and more.
It’s also worth remembering that a demo for it will be available to download soon from the eShop should you wish to try it before purchasing.
Can Vincent overcome his puzzling nightmares and the love conflict in his puzzled heart? The new #CatherineFullBody Puzzling Hearts trailer shows off Nintendo Switch gameplay! Catherine: Full Body releases on July 7 for Nintendo Switch!
About Catherine: Full Body
Our indecisive protagonist, Vincent, has been with his long-time girlfriend, Katherine, for five years. But instead of taking the next step into marriage, Vincent finds himself in an affair with the provocative blonde bombshell, Catherine!
Thrown into discord by his own infidelity, he finds solace in the innocent Rin – further complicating matters. Adding to Vincent’s dilemma, he begins having nightmares that force him to climb for his life… Will he survive the trials and tribulations of love, or fall to temptations?
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses)