Want to enjoy some new companions in Children of Morta? Well you now you can, with the game’s latest additional content!
11 Bit Studios released a new $3.99 DLC pack titled ‘Paws and Claws‘, which adds an animal-care system where various critters will visit the player’s house! Additionally, the publisher revealed that all proceeds from the DLC would go toward Humane Society International – an animal protection organization.
About the Paws and Claws Charity DLC
From furry friends to feathered friends, 11 bit is proud to announce all proceeds from Paws and Claws will go to one of the largest animal protection organizations in the world
Valiant protectors of the land of Rea, the Bergsons are a beacon of hope for all of Rea’s citizens, both human and animal. Much like the Bergsons, we at 11 bit studios and Dead Mage love our animal friends too, and that’s why we’ve partnered with Humane Society International to launch Paws and Claws, a charity DLC for the bestselling indie action-RPG available now on PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.
In order to protect Rea’s creatures with paws and claws — and beaks, wings, fur, or horns — the Bergsons’ homestead will see an entirely new section added. Of course, caring for all these animals means new responsibilities for the family members, and looking after them will add to their daily routines, but the selfless and soothing presence of your various friends could be rewarding and affect the heroes in further battles.
And that’s not all — a bunch of freshly brewed items have been added with a free treasure update available for all players! Containing new relics, consumables, and divine graces — that could, for instance, spawn laser traps around you or protect the Bergsons with breathing fire — there’s a little something for everyone!
Paws and Claws DLC – key new features:
- Animal shelter system – adds a whole new section of the house!
- A herd of varied animals will visit the family’s house – deer, fox, birds, and more.
- New mechanic – use treats to feed animals and look after them.
- New special animal-related boosts (XP Gain, Movement Speed, and more) available for the Bergsons.
- New home interactive events
- More than 100 new animations, big and small, showing you the life of your new animal friends!
Treasure Pack – free update features:
- 6 new Divine Graces
- 8 new Consumables: Talisman of Protection, Iron Hide, and more.
- 12 new Divine Relics: Burning Edge, Ferocious Shards, Wand of Protection, and more.