Has Crystal Crisis fallen off your radar? Well, Nicalis is making sure that gamers remember about the title’s launch date this month.
The publisher has released a new ‘Coming May 28th’ trailer, which showcases a little more of the puzzle game. There’s nothing much new here, but the trailer at least confirms that Crystal Crisis will be launching on time – and that retails copies will include a ‘Transforming Crystal Cluster’ bonus item.
About Crystal Crysis
An all-star cast of heroes has gathered to test their mettle in Crystal Crisis, a cute and chaotic new color-matching combat game!
Crystal Crisis is presented like a one-on-one fighting game, but instead of kicking and punching, players attack by arranging colorful falling crystals and clearing them from the screen. It’s the ultimate puzzle battle throwdown!
- 20 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Astro Boy and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions, and many more!
- Build up your “Burst” Gauge with combos to unleash powerful special attacks!
- Several unique single-player and multiplayer game modes, including Story Mode, Arcade, Survival, Tag Team, Versus Mode, Online Versus and more!
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling pieces beyond the edge of the wall to reappear on the other side.
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique special attacks and voice-acted exclamations!