For the last six years, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has been accessible, five of which have included the Nintendo Switch edition. And, believe it or not, the game is still receiving some content, including DLC. And, most recently, another DLC character was revealed.
Goku (Ultra Instinct Sign) will be included in the “Awakened Warrior Pack” DLC, which will be released this summer, according to publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps. On PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is now available.
About Ultra Instinct Sign
Ultra Instinct Sign also known as The Secret of the Self-centered ‘Sign’ but mostly simply known as just Ultra Instinct, is a powerful yet incomplete transformation used by Goku. When used longer, the transformation process completes and takes on an even more powerful form.
About DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 expands on the very successful DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with improved visuals that immerse players in the biggest and most comprehensive Dragon Ball universe ever created.
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 for Nintendo Switch incorporates Nintendo Switch-specific features as well as a new way to play with friends both locally and online.
- Relive the Dragon Ball tale by traveling through time and preserving historical events in the Dragon Ball world.
- A more detailed avatar creation system and fighting system than in Xenoverse 1.
- Nintendo Switch-specific controls and functions, such as motion control for a variety of attacks!
- Play the game locally with a buddy by using separate Joy-Con controllers.
- Up to 6 Nintendo Switch systems may be used for local play.