Nintendo released a new accolades trailer for the RPG adventure Eastward, which features a few snippets of praise and scores from various media outlets. With many giving the game a 9 out of 10 and higher, it looks like Eastward has developed quite the following so far!
Welcome to the charming world of Eastward – population declining! Journey through a society on the brink of collapse. Discover delightful towns, strange creatures and even stranger people! Wield a trusty frying pan and mystic powers on an adventure into the unknown….
Next stop… Eastward!
Escape the tyrannical clutches of a subterranean society and join Eastward’s unlikely duo on an exciting adventure to the land above! Discover beautiful yet bizarre settlements and make new friends as you travel across the world by rail.
Combine John and Sam’s skills to solve dungeon puzzles, take down unusual enemies, and survive the deadly miasma. Can you uncover the truth behind Sam’s mystic powers and bring back harmony to Eastward’s ravaged lands?
- Discover the wonderfully weird world of Eastward. Jump aboard the cross-country railway which spans this decaying continent, stopping off to explore its bustling towns, curious campsites and shady forests.
- Fend off peculiar monsters and ferocious bosses with your weapon of choice – be it a gun, flamethrower or your trusty ol’ frying pan.
- Switch between controlling John and Sam to solve environmental puzzles and fight your way through formidable dungeons, separating to unlock hidden paths or sticking together as you traverse a perilous landscape.
- Get to know a quirky cast of characters with oodles of personality, as you immerse yourself in this heartwarming story-driven adventure, packed with fun and wacky humour.
- Create deliciously authentic Eastwardian cuisine using (mostly) fresh, organic ingredients from toxic forests, infested mines and abandoned malls. These delicacies will grant health bonuses, power boosts and secret boons.