Inti Creates announced they will be bringing Gal Gun: Double Peace to Nintendo Switch in 2022. Originally released for the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in 2015, the arcade shooter/dating simulator Gal Gun: Double Peace will be releasing on March 17th 2022 for Nintendo Switch.
It will include all the DLC released for the previous versions of the game, a new opening movie and song featuring the game’s heroines, as well as “English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean” language support. With this, all three games in the Gal Gun series will be available to play on Nintendo Switch. Players with save data from Gal Gun 2 or Gal Gun Returns will also be able to unlock special bonuses inGal Gun: Double Peace.
About Gal Gun: Double Peace
When Houdai is shot by cupid angel Ekoro, he becomes immensely popular and suddenly every girl at the academy becomes hot for him. But being irresistible is hardly a dream come true! Every love letter, shout of adulation, and advancing kisses drains his energy! And worse – if he doesn’t find his one true love by the end of the day, he will become cursed and forever alone!
- Gorgeous anime-styled rail-shooter action. Use your targeting cursor to fend off the advancing girls!
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams.
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores.
- Collection: Take a look at your achievements, image gallery and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Choose your own love interest. Your choices will change the story and the path you take throughout the game.