Looking for something much more serious, mature, and sultry? Thanks to ContraNetwork, you can now preview the psychological horror game Lust for Darkness.
After Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his missing wife, he dives into the erotic and occult depths of a horrifying mansion to seek out the truth of her disappearance.
About Lust For Darkness
A psychological horror on the border of two intertwining worlds. An intriguing plot with occult themes guides the player’s character through the Yelvertons’ Victorian mansion and a land inspired with Lovecraft’s works and paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński.
Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place. Gates to another world, the land of Lusst’ghaa, are opened.
Move in both a Victorian mansion and Lusst’ghaa – an alien dimension filled with otherworldly creatures. Lusst’ghaa used to be similar to our earth until the local beings decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish. Hundreds of years have passed since that metamorphosis and Lusst’ghaa is now a land overgrown with alien vegetation and full of monstrosities.
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisław Beksiński
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the world of Lusst’ghaa
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusst’ghaa
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
This Game contains content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work.
Lust for Darkness is now available on the Switch eShop for $14.59 USD.