After the mixed reaction to the first Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer, let’s not forget that there’s a promising new Sonic title due next month.
Note; No Nintendo Switch footage
About Team Sonic Racing
Team Sonic Racing from SEGA and Sumo Digital. The game will hopefully be a worthy successor to the previous Sonic racing title, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. The footage of Team Sonic Racing, captured is by GameSpot, is running on the PlayStation 4 Pro at 60fps.
Team Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast‐paced competitive style racing as you face‐off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Race together and work together as a team by sharing power‐ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style ‐ Choose from 3 distinct character types and unlock game changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style. Gear Up. Speed Up. – Team Racing at Sonic Speed!
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co‐Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time‐Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle
- Wisps ‐ 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.