GameInformer shared a new trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl spotlighting one of its many playable fighters. The latest trailer puts a spotlight on Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants, where developer Thaddeus Crews explains the various moves and mechanics he uses in the game.
View Patrick Star’s moveset in this new Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl gameplay overview! The beloved SpongeBob SquarePants character is one of many joining the crossover fighting game roster. Nick All-Star Brawl is the first home console release in the long-running Nickelodeon Super Brawl series.
About Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
The Largest Collection of Nickeldodeon Characters Ever Assembled In A Fighting Game
Nickelodeon All Star Brawl brings together your favorite Nickelodeon characters for one bombastic battle. With a power-packed cast of heroes from the top shows within the Nickelodeon universe, face-off with all-stars from SpongeBob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Loud House, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Avatar, The Wild Thornberrys, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and many more to determine ultimate dominance.
With unique move sets and attacks drawn directly from their identifiable personalities, each character has its own style of play enabling endless hours of enjoyable action for Nickelodeon’s legion of fans.
- Featuring all star Nickelodeon cast from such fan-favorite shows as SpongeBob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Avatar, The Loud House, and more!
- Each character offers a completely different and innovative playstyle and move set
- 20 themed levels like Jellyfish Field from the Spongebob Squarepants series, Technodrome from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, plus many more!
- Battle your friends locally with up to 4 players simultaneously
- Plus competitive multi-player online play
- Packed with awesomely dynamic moves that are uniquely drawn from their lovable personalities
According to the Nintendo Switch eShop Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl launches October 5th for Nintendo Switch.