The newest trailer for Phantom Breaker: Omnia has been released by Rocket Panda Games and Mages, and it features Ria. The English version of the character is created by Caitlin Glass, while the Japanese version is created by Ryko Shiraishi.
A 22-year-old ex-secretary on a mission for vengeance. She holds two Gurkha swords, collectively known as “Aldina.”
After her mother was killed, she left her corporate job to track down the culprit and revenge her mother’s death. She yearns for nothing else—not even her own life—but the path to revenge often leads to nasty outcomes…
Phantom Breaker: Omnia, a massive update to Phantom Breaker: Extra, is a 1-vs-1 2D anime fighter originally released by MAGES in 2013. The game features 2 guest characters, Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate and Rimi Sakihata from Chaos;Head, as well as two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker Omnia.
About Phantom Breaker: Omnia
A mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appeared in Tokyo—the capital city of Japan—and manipulated vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive.
Unbeknownst to the combatants, the fierce clashes between Fu-mension Artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.
- 20 Character Roster!
- Includes all the characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate, as well as two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Choose from 3 Different Fighting Styles!
- Quick, Hard, and Omnia! The 3 different styles in the game can drastically change your characters’ speed, power and mechanics.
- Retuned and Rebalanced!
- The ability to pull off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual Language Audio and More!
- A Phantom Breaker series first, all the characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Simplified / Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, Remixed Soundtrack!
- The background music for each character has been completely remixed! We’ve also included the option to play the original background music for players who like a more ‘retro’ experience.
- Prepare for Battle!
- Brush up your skills in Tutorial and Training mode, then fight through Story Mode from the point of view of each of the characters to see what their greatest wishes will come true!
On March 15, 2022, Phantom Breaker: Omnia will be released on Nintendo Switch.