Developer Digital Continue revealed that SuperMash will be launching May 8th on Nintendo Switch.
Dubbed “the game that makes games”, SuperMash allows players to mix-up two different genres of games to create their own unique experiences. They can also use “Dev-Cards” to customize even more aspects of the creation, which can then be shared online for others to enjoy.
Mash together iconic genres to create never-before-seen gaming experiences. Jump through classic Platformer levels with a tactical Stealth character, fight as spaceships in engaging JRPG battles, and more! Anything is possible with SuperMash’s emergent game system, which creates a unique game every time you play.
Think the Mash you made is impossible? Share its MASH Code with a friend or streamer and see if they can beat it!
- The Possibilities Are Endless! – Pick two genres (or the same genre) and watch the game create a completely unique game each time!
- Six Classic Genres to Mix and Match – However you want to play, SuperMash has plenty of options for you to try.
- Customize Your Games – With Dev Cards, you can customize elements of each Mash you make, like enemies, players, mechanics, and environments. Complete Mashes to collect them all!
- Sell the Next Big Hit! – Win Mashes requested by customers to unlock the mysteries of the PlayType machine and save the game shop from a nefarious threat.
- Challenge Your Friends – Every Mash generates a unique MASH code. Share it with a friend or streamer and see if they can succeed where you failed!