Syndrome, a sci-fi survival horror game developed by Camel 101 and published by RedDeerGames, will be released on Nintendo Switch later this year.
YOU ARE NOT ON YOUR OWN
You awaken from cryosleep aboard Valkenburg, the Novacore’s most sophisticated scientific space station. The spacecraft looks to be abandoned, but then a voice on the communicator is heard…
The occupants aboard the spacecraft are being kidnapped and killed by something from the depths of space. It doesn’t stop hunting either.
RUN, HIDE, AND FIGHT SURVIVE.
Because the adversaries are powerful and outnumber you, you have no option but to flee. Unfortunately, you will have to meet them sooner or later, so keep in mind that the scientific ship has limited ammo.
Survive by remaining in the shadows!
YOUR ENEMY IS ALSO YOUR MIND.
Strange things begin to happen to your thoughts in the meanwhile. Will you believe the voices, or are they also working against you? What was the source of the “thing” aboard the ship? Will you be able to make it through?
Explore the dark halls of a starship to solve the mystery of your crewmates’ disappearance.
- KILL OR BE KILLED ARE THE KEY FEATURES. Weapons are available aboard the spacecraft, but ammo is scarce. Keep track of your bullets and hide in the shadows.
- DEADLY OPPOSITES. Enemies are hazardous; they’re hunters, therefore they’ll examine any sounds or disruptions, so be cautious.
- MENTAL HORRIFICATION. Not just some jump scares — you’re trapped within a frightening, claustrophobic spacecraft with a plethora of physical and psychological horrors.
- INTRIGUING PLOT – A apparently straightforward task has devolved into a bloodbath — it’s up to you to figure out what’s going on.
- UNEXPECTED HISTORY TO BE DISCOVERED – Inside the ship, there is plenty of exploring to be had, as well as many things to learn about the plot.