Thunder Kid II: Null Mission will be released on Nintendo Switch by Eastasiasoft and Renegade Sector Games. This comes after the first title, which was just released a little over a month ago.
About Thunder Kid II: Null Mission
The Robot Empire has returned, and this time they’re taking everyone! Take on the role of Thunder Kid once again, save the captives, and find the enemy’s enigmatic new commander before it’s too late! Take down opposing bots and big opponents in a distinctive throwback aesthetic that both casual gamers and speedrunners will appreciate.
Thunder Kid II: Null Mission, like its predecessor, is a low-poly 3D run ‘n’ shoot action game controlled from behind the main character, altering the viewpoint of genre classics and introducing bullet hell aspects while preserving its signature characteristics. You’ll have to run, leap, and shoot your way through bright and diverse 3D locations ranging from caverns and swamps to cityscapes and even the heavens, all while listening to an energetic chiptune music!
- Third-person running, jumping, and shooting!
- Take advantage of the vibrant low-poly 3D presentation.
- Avoid enemy strikes in this furious mix of bullet hell action!
- Explore a diverse range of landscapes, from marshes to cityscapes.
- Replay completed stages whenever you want to enhance your abilities!
Thunder Kid II: Null Mission will be released on the Nintendo Switch in June. There is no news on price at this time.