Square Enix published another selection of character spotlight trailers for Chocobo GP on the game’s official Twitter account.
The developers released some new short trailers showing off various characters that will be playable in the game. This new batch includes Steiner, Chubby Chocobo, Irma, and Vivi.
(CV: #広田みのる さん)
— チョコボGP公式 (@Chocobo_GP) December 25, 2021
（CV： #内田雄馬 ）
— チョコボGP公式 (@Chocobo_GP) December 27, 2021
(CV: #中原麻依 さん)
— チョコボGP公式 (@Chocobo_GP) December 29, 2021
(CV: #大谷育江 さん)
— チョコボGP公式 (@Chocobo_GP) December 30, 2021
About Chocobo GP
START YOUR ENGINES
Get set for a new racing experience, featuring a roster of dozens of your favorite Chocobo characters, complete with their own unique abilities and variants. Equip Magicites and take out the competition as you drift through various familiar courses in online and offline multiplayer modes. Compete in tournaments and become the reigning champion of GP!
- Set out on a charming campaign where Chocobo and friends enter a racing tournament to grant their greatest wish!
- Enjoy local split screen or online multiplayer with friends
- Race through enchanting locations to unlock new characters with unique abilities
- A character with a Japanese red and white mask and six hands.
- Story Mode – Adventure through the campaign to unlock characters and courses.
- Series Races – Drift and boost your way through 4 tracks in a row and compete for the highest score – online or locally with 2-player split screen.
- Time Attack – Race against other players’ ghosts –or your own- from across the world and test just how fast you can go.
- Custom Races – Create your own crazy challenge by controlling the number of tracks and Magicite you can have in your own Custom Race – you can even invite friends to try it out, or share your Joycons with a friend for 2-player local fun!
- Chocobo GP Mode: Compete against up to 64 players in an online knock-out tournament and prove you’re the best racer – the rewards will change with every season pass!
- An orange Chocobo on roller blades with a flower on its head and feminine-looking eyes.
Coming out at the same time as Chocobo GP, Chocobo GP Lite is a free version of Chocobo GP that allows you to try out single and multiplayer mode. In Chocobo GP Lite, players can play the Story Mode Prologue, and participate in both local and online multiplayer*, using a limited amount of characters.
Chocobo GP Lite players can also join local multiplayer races hosted by a player who owns the Chocobo GP full game. Both Chocobo GP or Chocobo GP Lite players are able to race in the 64-player knock-out style online tournament, Chocobo GP mode.
With your purchase of Chocobo GP, you can carry over your saved data in Chocobo GP Lite, including any items and in-game currency acquired through your racing adventure.
Chocobo GP launches March 10th 2022 for Nintendo Switch