During the Indie World Showcase, Chorus Worldwide revealed that platforming action game Dungeon Munchies is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop starting that day. The title sees players revived from death in a strange facility – as they cooperate with the mysterious Necro-Chef Simmer to make their escape!
About Dungeon Munchies
Hunt down monsters to cook and eat them!
You’ve been revived in a massive underground complex and you must leave this bizarre facility. Aided by the undead Necro-Chef Simmer, you must stay safe, get fed, find a way to get out.
Dungeon Munchies is a side-scrolling action RPG with a focus on hunting down creatures, cooking them, and eating dishes to gain certain abilities. The combination of dishes you choose to eat will impact your entire play style.
- Big Menu for a Big Stomach
- With a stomach that can only take seven dishes, you must put together a meal that maximises your abilities. Guava juice, grilled shrimp, or crab stirfry may mean the difference between health recovery, damage output or a watery shield.
- Tools of the Trade
- Craft all kinds of deadly weapons out of the animal and plant parts you can’t eat. Pair them with your favorite dishes to create the most overpowered combat combo.
- Farm-fresh & Locally-sourced
- In this day and age, ingredients are hard to come by. You should be prepared to face off electrical snails, razor-sharp shrimp claws, and laser wasps to get the delicious parts you need.
- Something Doesn’t Feel Right…
- From the self-professed-AAA-license-holding necro-chef, to the diabolical voodoo “Lord of the Forest”, to the radical revolutionaries of the fruit revolution, everyone wants you to do their thing, but no one’s really right in the head. What’s really happening down in this dungeon?