– Easy to play, exactly what you need to rest from the dynamics of big games;
– Level-design with no dead ends, so you don’t have to restart any level except if you really want to start anew;
– Short animated cutscenes with story elements.
Engine rooms include such elements as:
1. Power grid: it receives the power from the reactors. Each reactor has a distinct shape of routing the energy it contains. Objective of each level is to have every power grid cell filled with energy.
2. Colouring rays: they change the colour of the reactor which it touches. Game starts with only red-coloured reactors, then proceeds to include yellow-coloured, blue-coloured and non-coloured, which must be first exposed to the colouring rays. Upon going into the colouring ray, player can lose the level.
3. Various obstacles that block the way.
Release info - ReactorX
NS Online support
Cloud Saves support
Voice Chat support
HD Rumble support