Wield your Wii Remote as a weapon in this thrilling first-person shooter/sword slasher from Ubisoft – made exclusively for Wii.
After your fiancée has been kidnapped and her father murdered by Japanese Yakuza you must journey from Los Angeles to the Far East to take on the Tokyo underworld, using the Wii Remote to wield weapons like pistols, shotguns and swords.
Simply point the Wii Remote to aim and shoot an arsenal of firearms or swing it to wield your sword and engage in intense katana battles. You can even tilt the Wii Remote and hold the gun sideways, gangster style, or move the controller to peek around doorways or duck for cover.
By concentrating your character’s mental power you can also unleash powerful attacks when you need them most. Using a ‘focus system’ you can freeze time and effectively target several enemies at once.
As you travel you will learn the skills of Japanese sword fighting and use them against your enemies, or you can choose to spare your opponents’ lives and gain respect and loyalty.
Plus, various split-screen multiplayer modes let you challenge your friends to find out who the real Red Steel master is.
- An original first-person action game built from the ground up for Wii
- Multiple swords and a wide variety of weapons to choose from
- Control your gun and sword movements with the Wii Remote
- Use the Nunchuk controller to turn handles or bash down doors
- Slow down time and target multiple enemies at once
- Realistic 3D graphics with fully destructible scenery