Team17 and Ghost Town Games released the Winter Wonderland update for Overcooked! 2. The update brings new festive levels from 2019’s DLC packs, two new chefs, Horde mode, and four seasonal recipes.
Team17 and Ghost Town Games are delighted to announce the holiday season has come early to Overcooked! 2, with the launch of the free Winter Wonderland update.
Available now on all platforms, Winter Wonderland celebrates the game’s 2019 downloadable content packs, with levels from Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde, and Carnival of Chaos. Make your days merry and bright with seasonal recipes, new chefs, and new enemies for Horde mode!
- New Festive levels: Five seasonally dressed kitchens give a taste of 2019’s DLC packs (one from Campfire Cook Off, two from Night of the Hangry Horde and two from the recently released Carnival of Chaos.)
- Two new chefs: By popular demand, Reindeer Chef makes their Overcooked! 2 debut, along with the the joyful (and triumphant) Present Head Chef.
- Horde mode: Now includes new festive enemies!
- Four seasonal recipes: Hot chocolate, mince pies, Christmas puddings, and roast dinners
- The launch of Winter Wonderland follows Overcooked! 2’s recent win at the 25th Anniversary PlayStation Awards. The game was recognised in the ‘Indies & Developer Award’ category as one of five titles that over the past 12 months has contributed to the expansion of PlayStation.
Overcooked! 2 Season Pass
For those looking for even more culinary calamities over Christmas, The Overcooked! 2 season pass will satisfy the hungriest of customers, featuring ‘Carnival of Chaos’, ‘Campfire Cook Off’, and ‘Night of the Hangry Horde’, each serving up more meals, mechanics and mayhem.
The Overcooked! 2 season pass is now available digitally on all platforms priced at £14.99/€18.99/$18.99.